What a wonderful way to end out an absolutely fantastic reading year! My notes:
Three basic questions:
- What should we do?
- What is there?
- How do we know?
And different -ism’s:
- Metaphysics or what sorts of things are there?
- Dualism (mind & matter), v.
- Materialism and Idealism
- Epistemology, or how do we know?
- Empiricism (perceiving over thinking) v.
- Rationalism (thinking over perceiving)
I’ll be using this framework to explore further, and to structure my own thinking in the coming year.