What you will learn
- Software: encapsulating functionality, parameterizing functions
- Domain: frequency and period of a square wave
The poor man’s square wave generator
- Decide a frequency and amplitude of your desired square wave
- Create a list with low and high values (these correspond to the amplitude) and specific indices (these correspond to the frequency)
- Plot this!
- Create additional signals of multiples of this frequency, and different amplitudes
- Repeat using numpy arrays. How might you efficiently create these signals, using features of the numpy library?